Invisalign Treatment – Montréal
Located in Montréal, CLINIQUE DENTAIRE ADORADENT specializes in Invisalign treatment which aims at properly aligning teeth.
What Is Invisalign Treatment About?
Invisalign treatment aims at progressively aligning teeth thanks to the wearing of transparent plastic retainers. These gutters, which are replaced at regular intervals, help to correct bad teeth alignment by gradually moving them in the right position.
The treatment usually lasts between 8 to 15 months, and the device is only removed once your teeth are correctly aligned.
Request a consultation if you are interested in the Invisalign system. We attend to the needs of people living in Côte-des-Neiges, Westmount and Montréal. Call our hotline in case of an emergency (toothache, abscess, etc.).
An orthodontic device which progressively aligns and straightens your teeth
- Treatments against cavities
- Tooth extractions
- Chairside whitening services
- Snoring treatments
- Invisalign treatments
- Manufacture of dental implants
- Manufacture and repair of dental prostheses
- A modern dental laboratory
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Manufacture of transitional prostheses and repair of dental prostheses within a day
- Emergency treatments
Book an appointment by calling at 514-733-2888
Invisalign Treatment Process
Below are the different steps of the Invisalign treatment:
- Assessment of the patient’s condition
- X-rays and scans of the oral cavity
- Moulding of the mouth and manufacture of gutters
- Wearing of aligners
- Monitoring of the evolution of teeth alignment
- Wearing of retainers to stabilize the teeth and keep them in their new position
This orthodontic approach has several advantages. The clear and invisible gutters are incredibly discreet, comfortable and do not cause any irritation or injury. Moreover, they are not fixed and must be removed while eating and drinking.
Discreet, removable and comfortable retainers